MY BLOG

Thursday, October 6, 2011

6...10...2011

Assalammulaikum semua
this week is very hard to me.
but i try my best to smile.
okey just forget moreover it past.
this post i would like to thanks
my friends hudha , nina
thanks ya because of me you
all need to present early.
acctully i not satisfied with the presentation
because i can not talk to much (wah macam ko pandai cakap BI je sofia)
this is because HUDHA give me 
the disease ( penyakit bercakap ) 
although I do not quite know how to talk but
I think I have done my best.
but why every time I present  
all my class friends laughter at me.( in my heart say that i did't make joke why they laught )
okey okey i know my face like DORAEMON right
that why all of you laught...
okey Fine...ketawa lagi korg x penat(joke)
dah dah dah before i end "to my friends
HUDHA , NINA THANKS ALOT
LOVE YOU guy. 
may god bless you two."

SEE YOU NEXT POST
WASALAM
SOFIA

No comments:

Post a Comment